Does photographing a pet in studio scare you??? Not sure you can get beautiful light, a killer expression, and wrangle a pet all at the same time?
Are you struggling to add studio light to your photography toolbox?
Perfecting how to use studio light while wrangling a dog and trying to get an amazing expression can be the equivalent of photographing a unicorn if you you're unsure about one of those steps.
Now you can find out STEP BY STEP the exact same PROCESS I use when photographing a dog in studio!
If you’re serious about your pet photography, you may want to check out my new mini course that takes you through an actual studio session with me.
Usually $97, but only $29 today!
Watch a live pet photography session from beginning to end including how I edit my images in both Lightroom and Photoshop!
There are so many things you can read up on when it comes to pet photography, but actually seeing someone do it can be so much more helpful!
- You’ll see exactly how I set up my studio lights, what equipment I use, and why having studio lighting in your arsenal is a great tool for any pet photographer
- Discover how I work with a real live dog in my studio, and how I deal with real life situations... Like a 9 month old puppy who is a bit anxious
- Watch me edit the images from the session from out of camera in Lightroom to final edits I would do for a client. I walk you through all my tips/tricks for editing my final images.
TODAY FOR ONLY $29, get the this mini course, including:
- 2 high quality video tutorials to download and watch whenever you want (One for photographing the session and one for editing)
- BONUS: A downloadable resource guide outlining all of my photography equipment and other equipment I use for pet sessions