Photographer burn out
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What burnout really means and how to spot the signs
- How, when and what to outsource so you don’t waste any more of your precious time – I could talk about this topic all day!
- Why business boundaries are so important – and how to schedule your hours to suit you without losing any business
- Why you need to stop working for free and bartering your services
- When to take a break and how to get out of a creative rut
- How to set Studio Policies so your business works for you, not against you
- How to become the expert in your niche so you get paid more for work you love
- Learn the power of ‘NO’
- How to quit the comparison it is game and shine all on your own
- Why doing exactly what you love is the most profitable path
Working with Kim was a total game changer for my business. She taught me how to price my services profitably, how to market my business effectively, and to top it off I’m now a much better sales person! Whether you’re just starting your photography business or you’re ready to take things to the next level you need Kim in your corner.